SOCIAL MEDIA: Caption Writing Task "DID YOU KNOW"
"DID YOU KNOW" - Caption Task
Provide factual articles on Africa / Its History / Warriors / battles
against colonialism and the white invaders / Pro African Activists /
Informative Tribal Traditions
1. Write 2 Articles ( each 300 words) Posted Tuesday / Thursdays
Need completed and sent to Editor 2 days before, to Edit.
2. Provide relative image for each article provided
3. Provide a 52 word summary of each article (will be pasted on image)
Find below attached image of example
4. Email all to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Did you know article post" - is posted Tuesday / Thursday so needs to be emailed a couple of days before to allow editor to put together
When emailing have Subject Line as: "Did you Know" + Name of Article
5. Our audience is anti establishment, against racism, against colonialism, anti religion / Pro Spirituality / Pro African Ancestry / Traditions and for the unity and growth of Africans.
Please do have this in mind when researching and writing up articles on particular subjects ! You are writing for an audience that have high level of awareness and will research / Share traditional references to keep relevance where necessary.
Tone of voice: direct / factual / evaluative / informative / provocative / Pro Black
Who you are writing to:
Pan African Millenials / Pro Black and Supporters of Black Empowerment worldwide / Ages 25 -35
Below is an Example of The image / text affixed